Pre-Paid Funeral Plans
The Shropshire Funeral Plan - with Ecclesiastical Planning Services
Planning for your funeral in advance is an easy thing to do. Better than a savings account or life insurance policy - you say exactly what you want, and save your family the hassle later on. You will have financed our funeral director's fees 100%. So, as long as we carry out your funeral and your requirements don't change, there are no increases in our costs at all - regardless of how long you live.
You also make a contribution towards third party costs. These costs are outside of our control and cannot be guaranteed.
Buying a pre-paid plan is recognised by the Inland Revenue as legitimate expenditure and is non-taxable.
Going into care? Pay for your Funeral Plan now - it's non-taxable and fully approved by HM Government.
Call us now: Dawley Bank 01952 505835 Madeley 01952 580616
"The sympathetic and professional manner of you and the team has made everything so much easier."
"Just wanted to say thank you to everyone at John Williams for your advice and support and moreover contributing to what was a magnificent day"
"I couldn't have been happier with the service and organisation so I'd like to thank you! You've been brilliant!"
"We are grateful to you and your colleagues for the way you are dealing with the "
"Thank you for organising and performing a perfect funeral for Dad, it was much appreciated."
"It is perfect.......Thank you!!"
"We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the beautiful funeral service you provided"
The Severn Plan
This is our most popular Plan, which includes the following:
- Receiving you into our care from anywhere in the local area, at any time of the day or night.
- Guiding your appointed next of kin, or executor, regarding registration of the death and other matters relevant to the funeral
- Looking after your body in our exemplary facilities, with the finest of care until the funeral day.
- Providing our calming Chapel of Rest, including washing and dressing in a suitable gown or your own clothes, according to your personal preference
- Supplying a wood effect veneered coffin, with simulated brass handles and name plate, and an interior lining
- Attending to all of the necessary arrangements and providing our professional funeral director, drivers and bearers for the funeral service
- Supplying a Jaguar hearse with one following matching limousine.
- The cortege may leave from a private address prior to the funeral service at a local church, if required, then proceed to a local crematorium or place of burial
- Receiving flowers for the funeral, or charitable donations in lieu of flowers
A contribution towards third party costs (disbursements), such as crematorium or burial fees and the clergy/celebrant fee is also included in this plan. The amount is based on average costs and is intended to cover most of the usual disbursements, but they are outside of the funeral director’s control and cannot be guaranteed. There may be more to pay at the time of need. We are pleased to advise you accordingly.
The Meese Plan
Providing an enhanced service, with the following variations to the Severn plan:
- The supply of a top quality coffin, finished in oak veneer with a double-raised lid and panelled sides, and furnished with the finest interior linings and fittings
- The supply of two limousines instead of one
The Tern Plan
This is similar to the Severn plan, but with the following variations:
- Facilities and preparation for viewing are not included
A plain basic coffin is supplied
- The hearse will meet you at the local crematorium or cemetery
- This plan does not include attending a service at a church prior to the crematorium
- Listing of flowers or charitable donations is not included
The Personal Plan
A funeral is a unique and special occasion and many people have particular wishes. If none of the other plans suit your requirements then please let us know and we will prepare a personalised plan just for you, to allow for whatever services you require.
For more information on The Shropshire Funeral Plan, please visit the website at: www.theshropshirefuneralplan.com
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans - please ask for details.